Recruiters often spend their time in interview sessions so they get a chance to meet different types of candidates. After years of experience, they use to get a perfect idea about which candidate can pursue a bright career in their company and how beneficial he/she can be for the overall growth. So, if you are also searching for a job then it is good to get some idea of what recruiters think about different types of candidates and what kind of personality or attitude they demand. If you are not able to prove yourself in the face to face round then there are chances that you as well as your resume will simply get disappeared into a black hole after the interview session.
If you have received a call for an interview that means someone has gone through your resume and it might have indicated certain kinds of useful qualities about you. Fantastic! Now it is time to close the job deal by leaving a memorable impression in the interview round.
There is no doubt to say that even for a single bpo job vacancy, the recruiters might have received hundreds of applications and even in the interview session, they will talk to numbers of shortlisted candidates. But, who is the lucky one to get a joining call? Or who will get a rejection mail after an interview? It depends upon how you performed in the face to face interaction. Rejections are always frustrating so let us have an idea for the recruiter’s feedback about why can’t you secure a job?
- The most common reason for rejection used to be the bad arrival timings. No one likes a candidate who comes late to the interview session and even if you are late due to some serious issue then also you must learn the way to apologize.
- Who did you talk to the receptionist? Or how was your expression when you entered inside? Hey! That matters. Because you are being monitored for each and every movement inside. So, please! At least don’t be so rude to the receptionist.
- Most of the companies use to send special instructions about what candidates must bring to an interview session. Did you forget something in your last interview? So it reflected your carelessness. Be prepared and follow their instructions strictly.
- Note that, in the corporate world it really matters that how you present yourself. What kind of dress have you selected for the day? They don’t like the funky looks or strong deodorants; they just want to see someone well organized in terms of dressing sense as well as accessories. Do not create a mess with a distracting look.
- The trickiest instant use to be when candidates say something undesired without even thinking about that for a while. Grow Up! At least you should know what to say and how to say. Sometimes less qualified candidates got selected at high scales just because of their great communication skills and transferable talent.
- In the face to face round, you must leave an impression on the interview panel so that they can remember your face while making a final selection. Take positive motivation and enthusiasm with you to beat the competition.
Blog Source: Axpert Jobs